In the News and usually the last to know!

O ne of the problems with being as busy as I am, is that I usually am only aware of things after they happen. A while back Julie Zimmerman at Cincinnati Magazine had interviewed me about my rather passionate preservation views and why Cincinnati doesn't "get it".

A fellow preservationist emailed me yesterday to tell me they had seen the article. You can get to it here:

http://www.cincinnatimagazine.com/article.aspx?id=74408

I also received an email recently that the Rate My Space show that I was on where our house in Indianapolis was an "Inspiration House" for one of there makeovers, is now available on HULU to view. It is Season 1 episode 5 "eclectic space". Apparently its also available on a couple of other streaming video sites as well.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/52795/rate-my-space-eclectic-style#s-p1-so-i0

So if I am in the news somewhere feel free to email me because I will likely be the last to know!
Share on :
In the News and usually the last to know!
In the News and usually the last to know!
Reviewed by citra
Published :
Rating : 4.5